What field of engineering involves houses, commercial buildings, or other places like that?

i want to always be a great professional merely i will be wondering of what field of operation connected with executive consists of structures such as homes, professional complexes( centers, striptease facilities, and so forth.), or maybe other activities like that. i am definitely not directly into stuff like vertical ads or figurines or maybe connections considering can help me out in at any rate i'd significantly enjoy it. thanks.
Add a comment

3 replies

Civil Engineering. If you want to build residential houses that are less than 6,000 sq. ft., direct on grade, you only need a contractor license, you don't need to be a civil engineer. But you do if you are building mix complexes.
Add a comment
yes it is civil engeenering
Add a comment