What are the Treatment and Control Groups?

Is there any one who could tell me about the Treatment and Control Groups.
Add a comment

6 replies

"The group of elements that receives a treatment is called the treatment group, and the group of elements that does not receive a treatment is called the con-trol group."
Add a comment
In a very governed research, this is actually the group during which all of the variables keep on being frequent, such as experimental variable. It may serve as a regular regarding contrast.
Add a comment