Search in the document preview
10.3 - Molarity Practice Problems
1. A solution contains about 32 g HCl in 27 liters of the solution. What is the M of the HCl?
2. How many moles of H2SO4 are in 12.3 L of a 2.2 M solution?
3. What is the volume of 3.5 M KCl that contains 1.75 mol of KCl?
4. How many grams of NaCl are needed to make 240 mL of 0.35 M solution?
5. A solution contains 17.8 grams of NaCl in a solution that is 1.5 L. What is the M?
6. How many moles of HCl are there in a liter of a 3.7 M solution?
7. What is the volume in mL of 1.8 M KCl that has ¾ of a mol of KCl?
8. How many g of H2SO4 are needed to make 2.8 L of a 5 M solution?