Search in the document preview
AL LE N
CODE - P2
91. Which of the following statements is incorrect ? (1) Viroids lack a protein coat
(2) Viruses are obligate parasites
(3) Infective constituent in viruses is the protein coat
(4) Prions consist of abnormally folded proteins
Ans. (3) 92. Purines found both in DNA and RNA are :-
(1) Adenine and thymine
(2) Adenine and guanine
(3) Guanine and cytosine
(4) Cytosine and thymine
Ans. (2) 93. Which of the following glucose transporters is insulin-
(1) GLUT I (2) GLUT II
(3) GLUT III (4) GLUT IV
Ans. (4) 94. Identify the cells whose secretion protects the lining
of gastro-intestinal tract from various enzymes :-
(1) Chief Cells
(2) Goblet Cells
(3) Oxyntic Cells
(4) Duodenal Cells
Ans. (2) 95. Which one of the following equipments is essentially
required for growing microbes on a large scale, for industrial production of enzymes ?
(1) BOD incubator (2) Sludge digester (3) Industrial oven (4) Bioreactor
Ans. (4) 96. Which of the following in true for Golden rice ?
(1) It is Vitamin A enriched, with a gene from daffodil
(2) It is pest resistant, with a gene from Bacillus thuringiensis
(3) It is drought tolerant, developed using Agrobacterium vector
(4) It has yellow grains, because of a gene introduced from a primitive variety of rice
FINAL NEET(UG)–2019 EXAMINATION (Held On Sunday 05th MAY, 2019)
BIOLOGY TEST PAPER WITH ANSWER
97. Which one of the following is not a method of in situ conservation of biodiversity ?
(1) Biosphere Reserve
(2) Wildlife Sanctuary
(3) Botanical Garden
(4) Sacred Grove
Ans. (3) 98. Under which of the following conditions will there
be no change in the reading frame of following mRNA ?
(1) Insertion of G at 5th position
(2) Deletion of G from 5th position
(3) Insertion of A at G at 4th and 5th positions respectively
(4) Deletion of GGU from 7th, 8th and 9th positions
Ans. (4) 99. Which of these following methods is the most suitable
for disposal of nuclear waste ?
(1) Shoot the waste into space
(2) Bury the waste under Antarctic ice-cover
(3) Dump the waste within rocks under deep ocean
(4) Burry the waste within rocks deep below the Earth's surface
Ans. (4) 100. Match the following organisms with the products
they produce :-
(a) Lactobacillus (i) Cheese
(b) Saccharomyces (ii) Curd
(c) Aspergillus niger (iii) Citric Acid
(d) Acetobacter aceti (iv) Bread
(v) Acetic Acid
Select the correct option. (a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) ii iv v iii
(2) ii iv iii v
(3) iii iv v i
(4) ii i iii v
AL LE N
Final NEET(UG)-2019 Exam/05-05-2019
101. What map unit (Centimorgan) is adopted in the construction of genetic maps ? (1) A unit of distance between two expressed genes,
representing 10% cross over (2) A unit of distance between two expressed genes,
representing 100% cross over (3) A unit of distance between genes on
chromosomes, representing 1% cross over (4) A unit of distance between genes on
chromosomes, representing 50% cross over Ans. (3) 102. Select the hormone-releasing Intra-Uterine Devices?
(1) Vaults, LNG-20 (2) Multiload 375, Progestasert (3) Progestasert, LNG-20 (4) Lippes Loop, Multiload 375
Ans. (3) 103. Which of the following can be used as a biocontrol
agent in the treatment of plant disease ? (1) Trichoderma (2) Chlorella (3) Anabaena (4) Lactobacillus
Ans. (1) 104. Expressed Sequence Tages (ESTs) refers to :-
(1) Genes expressed as RNA (2) Polypeptide expression (3) DNA polymorphism (4) Novel DNA sequences
Ans. (1) 105. Colostrum, the yellowish fluid, secreted by mother
during the initial days of lactation is very essential to impart immunity to the newborn infants because it contains :- (1) Natural killer cells (2) Monocytes (3) Macrophages (4) Immunoglobulin A
Ans. (4) 106. Select the incorrect statement :-
(1) Inbreeding increases homozygosity (2) Inbreeding is essential to evolve purelines in any
animal (3) Inbreeding selects harmful recessive genes that
reduce fertility and productivity (4) Inbreeding helps in accumulation of superior
genes elimination of undesirable genes Ans. (3)
107. Select the correct sequence of transport of sperm cells in male reproductive system :- (1) Testis ® Epididymis ® Vasa efferentia ® Rete
testis ® Inguinal canal ® Urethra (2) Seminiferous tubules ® Rete testis ® Vasa
efferentia ® Epididymis ® Vas deferens ® Ejaculatory duct ® Urethra ® Urethral meatus
(3) Seminiferous tubules ® Vasa efferentia ® Epididymis ® Inguinal canal ® Urethra
(4) Testis ® Epididymis ® Vasa efferentia ® Vas deferens ® Ejaculatory duct ® Inguinal canal ® Urethra ® Urethral meatus
Ans. (2) 108. A gene locus has two alleles A, a. If the frequency
of dominant allele A is 0.4 then what will be the frequency of homozygous dominant, heterozygous and homozygous recessive individuals in the population ? (1) 0.36 (AA); 0.48(Aa); 0.16 (aa) (2) 0.16 (AA); 0.24 (Aa); 0.36 (aa) (3) 0.16 (AA); 0.48 (Aa); 0.36 (aa) (4) 0.16 (AA); 0.36 (Aa); 0.48 (aa)
Ans. (3) 109. Match the following organisms with their respective
characteristics :- (a) Pila (i) Flame cells (b) Bombyx (ii) Comb plates (c) Pleurobrachia (iii) Radula (d) Taenia (iv) Malpighian tubules Select the correct option from the following
(a) (b) (c) (d) (1) (iii) (ii) (i) (iv) (2) (iii) (iv) (ii) (i) (3) (ii) (iv) (iii) (i) (4) (iiii) (ii) (iv) (i)
Ans. (2) 110. The shorter and longer arms of a submetacentric
chromosome are referred to as :- (1) s-arm and l-arm respectively (2) p-arm and q-arm respectively (3) q-arm and p-arm respectively (4) m-arm and n-arm respectively
Ans. (2) 111. What is the site of perception of photoperiod
necessary for induction of flowering in plants :- (1) Lateral buds (2) Pulvinus (3) Shoot apex (4) Leaves
AL LE N
CODE - P2 112. Which part of the brain is responsible for
thermoregulation ? (1) Cerebrum (2) Hypothalamus (3) Corpus callosum (4) Medulla oblongata
Ans. (2) 113. Which of the following pair of organelles does not
contain DNA :- (1) Mitochondria and Lysosomes (2) Chloroplast and Vacuoles (3) Lysosomes and Vacuoles (4) Nuclear envelope and Mitochondria
Ans. (3) 114. What is the genetic disorder in which an individual
has an overall masculine development, gynaecomastia, and is sterile ? (1) Turner's syndrome (2) Klinefelter's syndrome (3) Edward syndrome (4) Down's syndrome
Ans. (2) 115. Xylem translocates :-
(1) Water only (2) Water and mineral salts only (3) Water, mineral salts and some organic nitrogen
only (4) Water, mineral salts, some organic nitrogen and
hormones Ans. (4) 116. Which of the following pairs of gases is mainly
responsible for green house effect? (1) Ozone and Ammonia (2) Oxygen and Nitrogen (3) Nitrogen and Sulphur dioxide (4) Carbon dioxide and Methane
Ans. (4) 117. Which of the following protocols did aim for reducing
emission of chloroflurocarbons into the atmosphere? (1) Montreal protocol (2) Kyoto protocol (3) Gothenburg Protocol (4) Geneva Protocol
Ans. (1) 118. Is some plants, the female gamete develops into
embryo without fertilization. This phenomenon is known as : (1) Autogamy (2) Parthenocarpy (3) Syngamy (4) Parthenogenesis
119. Which of the following sexually transmitted diseases is not completely curable ? (1) Gonorrhoea (2) Genital warts (3) Genital herpes (4) Chlamydiasis
Ans. (3) 120. Which of the following immune responses is
responsible for rejection of kidney graft? (1) Auto- immune respones (2) Humoral immune response (3) Inflammatory immune response (4) Cell-mediated immune response
Ans. (4) 121. Which of the following factors is responsible for the
formation of concentrated urine? (1) Low levels of antidiuretic hormone. (2) Maintaining hyperosmolarity towards inner
medullary interstitium in the kidneys. (3) Secretion of erythropoietin by juxtaglomerular
complex. (4) Hydrostatic pressure during glomerular filtration.
Ans. (2) 122. Which of the following features of genetic code does
allow bacteria to produce human insulin by recombinant DNA technology? (1) Genetic code is not ambiguous (2) Genetic code is redundant (3) Genetic code is nearly universal (4) Genetic code is specific
Ans. (3) 123. Which of the following statements is not correct?
(1) Lysosomes have numerous hydrolytic enzymes. (2) The hydrolytic enzymes of lysosomes are active
under acidic pH. (3) Lysosomes are membrane bound structures. (4) Lysosomes are formed by the process of
packaging in the endoplasmic reticulum. Ans. (4) 124. The concept of " Omnis cellula-e cellula" regarding
cell division was first proposed by: (1) Rudolf Virchow (2) Theodore Schwann (3) Schleiden (4) Aristotle
AL LE N
Final NEET(UG)-2019 Exam/05-05-2019
125. Use of an artificial kidney during hemodialysis may result in : (a) Nitrogenous waste build-up in the body (b) Non-elimination of excess potassium ions (c) Reduced absorption of calcium ions from gastro-
intestinal tract (d) Reduced RBC production Which of the following options is the most appropiate? (1) (a) and (b) are correct (2) (b) and (c) are correct (3) (c) and (d) are correct (4) (a) and (d) are correct
Ans. (3) 126. What is the direction of movement of sugars in
phloem? (1) Non-multidirectional (2) Upward (3) Downward (4) Bi-directional
Ans. (4) 127. Which of the following muscular disorders is
inherited ? (1) Tetany (2) Muscular dystrophy (3) Myasthenia gravis (4) Botulism
Ans. (2) 128. Consider following features:
(a) Organ system level of organisation (b) Bilateral symmetry (c) True coelomates with segmentation of body Select the correct option of animal groups which possess all the above characteristics. (1) Annelida, Arthropoda and Chordata (2) Annelida, Arthropoda and Mollusca (3) Arthropoda , Mollusca and Chordata (4) Annelida, Mollusca and Chordata
Ans. (1) 129. The frequency of recombination between gene pairs
on the same chromosome as a measure of the distance between genes was explained by : (1) T.H. Morgan (2) Gregor J. Mendel (3) Alfred Sturtevant (4) Sutton Boveri
130. Following statements describe the characteristics of the enzyme Restriction endonuclease. Identify the incorrect statement. (1) The enzyme cuts DNA molecule at identified
position within the DNA
(2) The enzyme binds DNA at specific sites and cuts only one of the two strands.
(3) The enzyme cuts the sugar-phosphate backbone at specific sites on each strand.
(4) The enzyme recognizes a specific palindromic nucleotide sequence in the DNA
Ans. (2) 131. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
(1) Morels and truffles are edible delicacies.
(2) Claviceps is a source of many alkaloids and LSD.
(3) Conidia are produced exogenously and ascospores endogenously.
(4) Yeasts have filamentous bodies with long thread- like hyphae.
Ans. (4) 132. Placentation, in which ovules develop on the inner
wall of the ovary or in peripheral part, is :
(4) Free central
Ans. (3) 133. Which of the following is the most important causes
for animals and plants being driven to extinction?
(1) Habitat loss and fragmentation (2) Drought and floods
(3) Economic exploitation
(4) Alien species invasion
Ans. (1) 134. Variations caused by mutation, as proposed by Hugo
de Vries, are
(1) random and directional (2) random and directionless
(3) small and directional
(4) small and directionless
Ans. (2) 135. Respiratiory Quotient (RQ) value of tripalmitin is :
(1) 0.9 (2) 0.7
(3) 0.07 (4) 0.09
AL LE N
CODE - P2 136. In Antirrhinum (Snapdragon), a red flower was
crossed with a white flower and in F1 generation, pink flowers were obtained. When pink flowers were selfed, the F2 generation showed white, red and pink flowers. Choose the incorrect statement from the following :
(1) This experiment does not follow the Principle of Dominance
(2) Pink colour in F1 is due to incomplete dominance.
(3) Ratio of F2 is 1 4
(Red) : 2 4
(Pink): 1 4
(4) Law of Segregation does not apply in this experiment.
Ans. (4) 137. Select the incorrect statement.
(1) Male fruit fly is heterogametic.
(2) In male grasshoppers, 50% of sperms have no sex-chromosome.
(3) In domesticated fowls sex of progeny depends on the type of sperm rather than egg.
(4) Human males have one of their sex-chromosome much shorter than the other.
Ans. (3) 138. The correct sequence of phases of cell cycle is :
(1) M® G1 ® G2® S
(2) G1® G2 ® S® M
(3) S® G1 ® G2® M
(4) G1® S ® G2® M
Ans. (4) 139. Thiobacillus is a group of bacteria helpful in carrying
(1) Nitrogen fixation
(2) Chemoautotrophic fixation
140. Polyblend, a fine powder of recycled modified plastic, has proved to be a good material for:
(1) making plastic sacks
(2) use as a fertilizer
(3) construction of roads
(4) making tubes and pipes
141. From evolutionary point of view, retention of the female gametophyte with developing young embryo on the parent sporophyte for some time, is first observed in : (1) Liverworts (2) Mosses (3) Pteridophytes (4) Gymnosperms
Ans. (3) 142. Select the correct option .
(1) 8th, 9th and 10th pairs of ribs articulate directly with the sternum.
(2) 11th and 12th pairs of ribs are connected to the sternum with the help of hyaline cartilage.
(3) Each rib is a flat thin bone and all the ribs are connected dorsally to the thoracic vertebrae and ventrally to the sternum.
(4) There are seven pairs of vertebrosternal, three pairs of vertebrochondral and two pairs of vertebral ribs.
Ans. (4) 143. Concanavalin A is :
(1) an alkaloid (2) an essential oil (3) a lectin (4) a pigment
Ans. (3) 144. Extrusion of second polar body from egg nucleus
occurs : (1) after entry of sperm but before fertilization (2) after fertilization (3) before entry of sperm into ovum (4) simultaneously with first cleavage
Ans. (1) 145. Pinus seed cannot germinate and establish without
fungal association. This is because : (1) its embryo is immature (2) it has obligate association with mycorrhizae. (3) it has very hard seed coat. (4) its seeds contain inhibitors that prevent
germination . Ans. (2) 146. The Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro in 1992
was called : (1) to reduce CO2 emissions and global warming. (2) for conservation of biodiversity and sustainable
utilization of its benefits. (3) to assess threat posed to native species by
invasive weed species. (4) for immediate steps to discontinue use of CFCs
that were damaging the ozone layer. Ans. (2)
AL LE N
Final NEET(UG)-2019 Exam/05-05-2019
147. DNA precipitation out of a mixture of biomolecules can be achieved by treatment with :
(2) Chilled ethanol
(3) Methanol at room temperature
(4) Chilled chloroform
148. Grass leaves curl inwards during very dry weather. Select the most appropriate reason from the following :
(1) Closure of stomata
(2) Flaccidity of bulliform cells
(3) Shrinkage of air spaces in spongy mesophyll
(4) Tyloses in vessels
149. Match the following structures with their respective location in organs :
(a) Crypts of Lieberkuhn (i) Pancreas
(b) Glisson's Capsule (ii) Duodenum
(c) Islets of Langerhans (iii) Small intestine
(d) Brunner's Glands (iv) Liver
Select the correct option from the following : (a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(2) (ii) (iv) (i) (iii)
(3) (iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
(4) (iii) (ii) (i) (iv)
Ans. (3) 150. Match the following hormones with the respective
(a) Insulin (i) Addison's disease
(b) Thyroxin (ii) Diabetes insipidus
(c) Corticoids (iii) Arcomegaly
(d) Growth Hormone (iv) Goitre
(v) Diabetes mellitus
Select the correct option. (a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (v) (i) (ii) (iii)
(2) (ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
(3) (v) (iv) (i) (iii)
(4) (ii) (iv) (i) (iii)
151. Which of the following contraceptive methods do involve a role of hormone ? (1) Lactational amenorrhea, Pills, Emergency
contraceptives (2) Barrier method, Lactational amenorrhea, Pills (3) CuT, Pills, Emergency contraceptives (4) Pills, Emergency contraceptives, Barrier methods
Ans. (1) 152. Drug called 'Heroin' is synthesized by :
(1) methylation of morphine (2) acetylation of morphine (3) glycosylation of morphine (4) nitration of morphine
Ans. (2) 153. In a species, the weight of newborn ranges from 2
to 5 kg. 97% of the newborn with an average weight between 3 to 3.3kg survive whereas 99% of the infants born with weights from 2 to 2.5 kg or 4.5 to 5 kg die. Which type of selection process is taking place ? (1) Directional Selection (2) Stabilizing Selection (3) Disruptive Selection (4) Cyclical Selection
Ans. (2) 154. Conversion of glucose to glucose-6-phosphate, the
first irreversible reaction of glycolysis, is catalyzed by : (1) Aldolase (2) Hexokinase (3) Enolase (4) Phosphofructokinase
Ans. (2) 155. Which of the following statements is correct ?
(1) Cornea is an external, transparent and protective proteinacious covering of the eye-ball.
(2) Cornea consists of dense connective tissue of elastin and can repair itself.
(3) Cornea is convex, transparent layer which is highly vascularised.
(4) Cornea consists of dense matrix of collagen and is the most sensitive portion of the eye.
Ans. (1) 156. Which of the following ecological pyramids is
generally inverted ? (1) Pyramid of numbers in grassland (2) Pyramid of energy (3) Pyramid of biomass in a forest (4) Pyramid of biomass in a sea
AL LE N
CODE - P2
157. Consider the following statements : (A) Coenzyme or metal ion that is tightly bound to
enzyme protein is called prosthetic group.
(B) A complete catalytic active enzyme with its bound prosthetic group is called apoenzyme.
Select the correct option. (1) Both (A) and (B) are true. (2) (A) is true and (B) is false. (3) Both (A) and (B) are false. (4) (A) is false and (B) is true.
Ans. (3) 158. Due to increasing air-borne allergens and pollutants,
many people in urban areas are suffering from respiratory disorder causing wheezing due to :
(1) benign growth on mucous lining of nasal cavity.
(2) inflammation of bronchi and bronchioles.
(3) proliferation of fibrous tissues and damage of the alveolar walls.
(4) reduction in the secretion of surfactants by pneumocytes.
Ans. (2) 159. Which one of the following statements regarding
post-fertilization development in flowering plants is incorrect ? (1) Ovary develops into fruit (2) Zygote develops into embryo
(3) Central cell develops into endosperm
(4) Ovules develop into embryo sac
Ans. (4) 160. Phloem in gymnosperms lacks :
(1) Albuminous cells and sieve cells
(2) Sieve tubes only
(3) Companion cells only
(4) Both sieve tubes and companion cells
Ans. (4) 161. It takes very long time for pineapple plants to
produce flowers. Which combination of hormones can be applied to artificially induce flowering in pineapple plants throughout the year to increase yield?
(1) Auxin and Ethylene
(2) Gibberellin and Cytokinin
(3) Gibberellin and Abscisic acid (4) Cytokinin and Abscisic acid
162. Persistent nucellus in the seed is known as : (1) Chalaza (2) Perisperm
(3) Hilum (4) Tegmen
Ans. (2) 163. Cells in G0 phase:
(1) exit the cell cycle
(2) enter the cell cycle
(3) suspend the cell cycle
(4) terminate the cell cycle
Ans. (1) 164. Match Column - I with Column - II.
Column - I Column - II (a) Saprophyte (i) Symbiotic association
of fungi with plant roots
(b) Parasite (ii) Decomposition of dead organic materials
(c) Lichens (iii) Living on living plants or animals
(d) Mycorrhiza (iv) Symbiotic association of algae and fungi
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
(a) (b) (c) (d) (1) (i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (2) (iii) (ii) (i) (iv) (3) (ii) (i) (iii) (iv) (4) (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
Ans. (4) 165. Which would be the heart rate of a person if the
cardiac output is 5L, blood volume in the ventricles at the end of diastole is 100 mL and at the end of ventricular systole is 50 mL?
(1) 50 beats per minute
(2) 75 beats per minute
(3) 100 beats per minute
(4) 125 beats per minute
Ans. (3) 166. What triggers activation of protoxin to active Bt toxin
of Bacillus thuringiensis in boll worm?
(1) Body temperature
(2) Moist surface of midgut
(3) Alkaline pH of gut
(4) Acidic pH of stomach
AL LE N
Final NEET(UG)-2019 Exam/05-05-2019
167. The ciliated epithelial cells are required to move particles or mucus in a specific direction. In humans, these cells are mainly present in :
(1) Bile duct and Bronchioles
(2) Fallopian tubes and Pancreatic duct
(3) Eustachian tube and Salivary duct (4) Bronchioles and Fallopian tubes
168. Which of the statements given below is not true about formation of Annual Rings in trees?
(1) Annual ring is a combination of spring wood and autumn wood produced in a year.
(2) Differential activity of cambium causes light and dark bands of tissue - early and late wood respectively
(3) Activity of cambium depends upon variation in climate.
(4) Annual rings are not prominent in trees of temperate region.
169. What is the fate of the male gametes discharged in the synergid?
(1) One fuses with the egg, other(s) degenerate(s) in the synergid.
(2) All fuse with the egg.
(3) One fuses with the egg, other(s) fuse(s) with synergid nucleus.
(4) One fuses with the egg and other fuses with central cell nuclei.
170. Match the following genes of the Lac operon with their respective products.
(a) i gene (i) b-galactosidase
(b) z gene (ii) Permease
(c) a gene (iii) Repressor
(d) y gene (iv) Transacetylase
Select the correct option.
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (i) (iii) (ii) (iv) (2) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv) (3) (iii) (i) (iv) (ii) (4) (iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
171. Select the correct sequence of organs in the alimentary canal of cockroach starting from mouth: (1) Pharynx ® Oesophagus ® Crop ® Gizzard ®
Ileum ® Colon ® Rectum (2) Pharynx ® Oesophagus ® Gizzard ® Crop ®
Ileum ® Colon ® Rectum (3) Pharynx ® Oesophagus ® Gizzard ® Ileum ®
Crop ® Colon ® Rectum (4) Pharynx ® Oesophagus ® Ileum ® Crop ®
Gizzard ® Colon ® Rectum Ans. (1) 172. Match the hominids with their correct brain size :
(a) Homo habilis (i) 900 cc (b) Homo neanderthalensis (ii) 1350 cc (c) Homo erectus (iii) 650-800 cc (d) Homo sapiens (iv) 1400 cc Select the correct option.
(a) (b) (c) (d) (1) (iii) (i) (iv) (ii) (2) (iii) (ii) (i) (iv) (3) (iii) (iv) (i) (ii) (4) (iv) (iii) (i) (ii)
Ans. (3) 173. Identify the correct pair representing the causative
agent of typhoid fever and the confirmatory test for typhoid. (1) Plasmodium vivax/UTI test. (2) Streptococcus pneumoniae/Widal test (3) Salmonella typhi/Anthrone test (4) Salmonella typhi/Widal test
Ans. (4) 174. How does steroid hormone influence the cellular
activities? (1) Changing the permeabili ty of the cell
membrane. (2) Binding to DNA and forming a gene-hormone
complex. (3) Activating cyclic AMP located on the cell
membrane. (4) Using aquaporin channels as second messenger.
Ans. (2) 175. Tidal Volume and Expiratory Reserve Volume of an
athlete is 500 mL and 1000 mL respectively. What will be his Expiratory Capacity if the Residual Volume is 1200 mL? (1) 1500 mL (2) 1700 mL (3) 2200 mL (4) 2700 mL
AL LE N
CODE - P2 176. Which of the following is a commercial blood
cholesterol lowering agent? (1) Cyclosporin A (2) statin (3) Streptokinase (4) Lipases
Ans. (2) 177. Which of the following statements regarding
mitochondria is incorrect? (1) Outer membrane is permeable to monomers of
carbohydrates fats and proteins. (2) Enzymes of electron transport are embedded
in outer membrane. (3) Inner membrane is convoluted with infoldings. (4) Mitochondrial matrix contains single circular
DNA molecule and ribosomes. Ans. (2) 178. Match the Column - I with Column -II
Column - I Column - II (a) P-wave (i) Depolarisation of
ventricles (b) QRS complex (ii) Repolarisation of
ventricles (c) T-wave (iii) Coronary ischemia (d) Reduction in the size (iv) Depolarisation of
of T-wave atria (v) Repolarisation of atria
Select the correct option- (a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (iv) (i) (ii) (iii) (2) (iv) (i) (ii) (v) (3) (ii) (i) (v) (iii) (4) (ii) (iii) (v) (iv)
179. Select the correct group of biocontrol agents. (1) Bacillus thuringiensis,Tobacco mosaic virus,
Aphids (2) Trichoderma, Baculovirus, Bacillus thuringiensis (3) Oscillatoria, Rhizobium, Trichoderma (4) Nostoc, Azospirillium, Nucleopolyhedrovirus
Ans. (2) 180. Select correctly written scientific name of Mango
which was first described by Carolus Linnaeus: (1) Mangifera indica Car. Linn. (2) Mangifera indica Linn. (3) Mangifera indica (4) Mangifera Indica