18 situations students face during the exam session
1. When you think you are ready for an exam, but you aren't.
2. Your reaction when your parents ask if you are getting all A's .
3. Your reaction when just hours before the exam, the course starts to make sense.
4. When you pretend to be studying at a group study, but you are actually not.
5. Your reaction when you get a notification on facebook or twitter while studying.
6. When you realize that exam starts in 5 mins and you need to get there.
7. Your reaction when you realize that exam started 15 mins ago while you are still busy studying.
8. Studying just minutes before the exam when you haven't prepared for it.
9. Your reaction when you don't understand the 2 questions which carry 50% of the total marks.
10. When an MCQs question is very tough and you are stuck.
11. When you think you actually aced the exam but you didn't.
12. When you reach back after doing bad on an exam.
13. You walking back home when you actually did great on your exam.
14. When you remember finals aren't over and its not party time yet.
15. When a relative asks you about how you did on your exams.
16. When you get home after the last exam of the semster session, its rest time.
17. You killing your free time after exams.
18.Your elders when they hear from you about the hardships of student life and the pressure during exams.