University of Virginia students' life during exam season
1. Good bye study notes, lecture slides, and long studying nights.
2. The Dogs from the U.Va. Health System provided a real stress relief for students during exam preparation.
via University of Virginia
3. Studying in 'The Lawn' under the blue sky was a bliss.
4. Harry Potter Room at Alderman Library has been one of most busiest and favourite places to study.
5. Pressure of final exams made some students to embrace sleep even at the library.
6. There were kind anonymous notes which actually inhaled some exam stress.
7. Someone shared sad moments with the library wall.
8. Thanks to 'The Children of the Quad' who motivated students through their inspiring chalk quotes.
9. Happiness is when you get delicious pizza during study break.
10. Coca Cola kept students hydrated and anticipated for the coming Christmas holidays.
11. Redbull kept a lot of students from falling into an abyss.
12. Clemons Library before and after exams. It feels so deserted.