If College Majors had their Slogans.... (Law and Arts Ed.)
"If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library." Frank Zappa If College Majors were putting down their slogans…What would they be?? Put together is a list of Slogans for College Majors related to the fields of Law, Arts and Humanities. For Arts:
- Linguistics: studied 17 languages, am fluent in none of them.
- Music Performance: If you don't hate yourself, you're doing it wrong.
- Philosophy: Can't think of a major? Major in thinking!
- Psychology: good luck doing anything until you get your master's!
- History: History may repeat itself, but you definitely will.
- Photography : It's worth a shot.
- Communications: "We'll teach you everything you need to know about convincing your friends that your degree is actually meaningful"
- Political science: your opinion is wrong
- Anthropology: It'll get you laid, but it won’t get you paid!
- Criminal Justice: We're here because of Law & Order reruns