How Does University Make You Feel
Everyone at university goes through his/her own struggle and present it to the world accordingly.
Below is a list of emotions and feelings of students about their university life.
1. Work Hard! Play Hard! Don't Sleep!
2. R.I.P. G.P.A.
3. It so much pressure that you realize the significance of the little things, even peeing.
4. 24 hours is not enough time, days should be longer
5. Work like a slave all the time
6. Pain in my ass
7. Like I was really smart in high school but clueless as hell here!
8. Happy, free, confuses and lonely at the same time
10. Game of debts
11. Poor, confused, hungry, tired
12. Happy to be around great people, motivated to be high
13. What is sleep? Is that eatable?
14. Like I need a 100% increase in my dopamine level
15. Like I am awesome
16. Afraid, yet inspired; Lost, yet supported; Insignificant, yet proud
17. Motivated to work hard and continue to improve
18. Emotionally spent, intellectually stifled; but well socialized
19. Like stepping on a Lego
20. Feel like a scholar
21. A waste of my time. Makes me want to vomit
22. Like a flightless bird
23. Have a chance to prove worth here. Hopeful!
24. Like a 4year old potato
25. Like it may be worth it