Pesquisar no resumo do documento
UPDATABLE ADOBE CC 2014 MASTER COLLECTION for mac
After trying with all the possible methods I could find out there, this is so far the best, more convenient and easy one! Even updates work so easily that you won’t notice you are using an unauthorised copy…
Everything appears to work SEAMLESSLY. (Tested on Mavericks and Yosemite 10.10.1.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: I have to say that this packaging install the COMPLETE ADOBE CC 2014 MASTER COLLECTION for mac., including ACROBAT and LIGHTROOM. For this cause, you will need more than 24 free Gb in your installation HD (for the decompression and installation of all the apps).
STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION GUIDE:
1. Made sure your download file was 100% completed (Of course… hehe).
2. Disconnect FROM the internet. 3. I recommend to UNINSTALL any Adobe software previously
installed (use Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool). 4. Delete the entries with the included ‘Reset HOSTS file to
defaults’ file. You can do this also manually. Use Terminal or GO in finder: /private/etc/hosts and edit this file, save anywhere and replace it then.
5. Repair permissions on your HD (just use Disk Utility). 6. Mount the .dmg file (3. Adobe CC 2014 Master
Collection.dmg), double click the installer Adobe Master Collection, follow the instructions and let it install in default location (Applications Folder). This takes a while, because ALL the Adobe apps are installed! So BE PATIENT.
7. Use LITTLE SNITCH 3 (in Mavericks) or HANDSOFF (in Yosemite) to block the outgoing contacts of ALL APPS.
Then block also all contacts to Adobe on the Host list (4. HOST LIST).
8. UPDATE: open any CC app and click on help and updates. the adobe update manager should open with all the update available.
9. ENJOY CREATING!
P.S. Do not sign into creative cloud. They will track updates for your account and since you will probably not have a subscription with adobe, it will look suspicious ;)
P.S.2. You do NOT need to sign into creative cloud to use any of the software.